EfferSan Effervescent Sanitizer - 24 Count
EfferSan is a highly effective, multi-purpose disinfectant and sanitizing tablet. Drop the tablet in water, and once it’s dissolved, you’ll have a non-irritating, no-rinse solution that is powerful enough to kill parvo and many other pathogens. Spot cleaning just got easier!
Ask about this product
- Technical Specifications
- EfferSan has qualified to meet the EPA Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance for Antimicrobial Pesticides with EfferSan disinfectant against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 (COVID-19).
- Effective against parvo and a broad spectrum of pathogens to keep the animals in your life healthy!
- Short contact time: EfferSan disinfects in 5 minutes, killing on contact. EfferSan sanitizes 99.999% bacteria in 60 seconds.
- No rinse: Saving you money on water.
- Pet Safe: Like Wysiwash, EfferSan won’t irritate your pet’s paws—or your skin!
- Affordable: 100 tablets makes 100 quart-sized bottles of disinfectant solution ($0.82/bottle) and 960 quart-sized bottles of sanitizer ($0.07/bottle).
- Environmentally friendly: Like Wysiwash, EfferSan is environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Plus, EfferSan has 4 times more kill power vs. bleach in organic matter!
- Deodorizing without masking: Like Wysiwash, EfferSan deodorizes by killing the odor causing germs, not covering up the smell.
Spot cleaning just got easier. Introducing the newest product to our line-up, Effersan!
EfferSan is a highly effective, multi-purpose disinfectant and sanitizing tablet. Drop the tablet in water, and once it’s dissolved, you’ll have a non-irritating, no-rinse solution that is powerful enough to kill parvo and many other pathogens.
Like Wysiwash, EfferSan is pet safe, environmentally friendly, affordable, and effective against a broad range of viruses and bacteria. EfferSan is EPA registered food & hospital grade, so you can use it with confidence:
We know our customers value the wellbeing of both their workers and the animals at their facilities, so we know you’ll love EfferSan! Try EfferSan out today!
Directions & Application
EfferSan is an effective disinfecting and sanitizing agent. EfferSan can be used in a variety of industries including amusement parks, breweries, beverage and food processing plants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, child care centers, daycares, restaurants, spas, hot tubs, salons, veterinary clinics, zoos and aquariums, milk processing facilities, dairy farms, farms, poultry premises [housing], poultry hatcheries, swine and livestock quarters, office buildings, industrial facilities, homes, camp sites, marine and recreational vehicles, R/V holding tanks, kennels, boarding facilities, boot sanitation, laboratories, lab animal facilities, licensed care facilities, and more.
Disinfectant: disinfects precleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces including walls, floors, tables, chairs, countertops, bathroom fixtures, sinks, shelves, racks, carts, refrigerators, coolers, glazed tile, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain, plastic, stainless steel and glass in 5 minutes at 1300 ppm available chlorine. Highly-effective against pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica (formerly choleraesuis), Norovirus and/or Feline Calicivirus, Canine Parvovirus, Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), 2009-H1N1 Influenza A virus and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot).
1) Prepare a 1,300 ppm solution by filling a 32-oz spray bottle with fresh, potable water and adding one EfferSan tablet (see image below). Allow tablet to dissolve completely.
2) Clean surface then apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, brush, foaming equipment or coarse trigger sprayer.
3) Allow surface to remain wet for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
4) Prepare a fresh solution daily or when it becomes soiled or diluted. All treated equipment that will contact food, feed, or drinking water must be rinsed with potable water before reuse.
Sanitizer: sanitizes precleaned, hard, non-porous food contact surfaces in 1 minute (no rinse). effective against Campylobacter jejuni [(ATCC 29428)], Vibrio cholerae (ATCC 11623), Escherichia coli O157:H7 [(ATCC 35150)], Klebsiella pneumoniae [(ATCC 4352)], Listeria monocytogenes [(ATCC 19117)], Yersinia enterocolitica [(ATCC 23715)], Shigella sonnei [(ATCC 25931)], Salmonella typhi (ATCC 6539) and Staphylococcus aureus [(ATCC 6538)]
1) Prepare a 100 ppm solution by filling a 3-gallon container with fresh, potable water and adding one EfferSan tablet. Allow tablet to dissolve completely before using solution to fill a 32-oz spray bottle or bucket.
2) Spray surface to be sanitized and allow to remain wet for 1 minute. EfferSan is a no-rinse sanitizer that can air dry.