EfferSan 24 Count - Carton of 12 Jars
EfferSan is a concentrated disinfectant tablet that dissolves in water to create a hospital-grade disinfectant solution. One tablet provides 1,300 PPM or 32oz of disinfectant spray solution that kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi that cause healthcare associated infections on hard surfaces.
Save 30% When You Buy EfferSan in Bulk
This is a carton of 12 jars of EfferSan 24 Count, for at total count of 288 at $1.39/tablet!
Disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces with a 5 minute contact time:
- • SARS-CoV-2
- • Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- • Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- • Salmonella enterica
- • 2009-H1N1 Influenza A virus
Features and Benefits:
- • Disinfect for only $1.39 per 32 oz spray bottle of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- • EfferSan is virucidal, bactericidal, and fungicidal.
- • EPA Registered Disinfectant and EPA List N approved, with 5 minute contact time for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- • EPA-registered Food and Beverage Sanitizer that kills 99.999% of bacteria in just one minute.
- • EfferSan tablets can also perform as a great laundry sanitizer and deodorizer for scrubs, bedsheets, towels, and other fabrics.
- • Dry tablets maintain efficacy for 3 years. Diluted tablets are effective for 2 weeks.
- • Formulated in small batches with pure ingredients - no stabilizers or additives.
- • No added scents or perfumes.
- • Neutral pH level and non-hazardous when diluted.
- • No rinse required at sanitizer strength.